The ABRITES Vehicle Diagnostic Interface - AVDI is the latest generation diagnostic interface produced by ABRITES Ltd. for cars, bikes, trucks, water scooters, ATVs and water scooters. It is the basis upon which the whole ABRITES products ecosystem is founded. AVDI is incredibly versatile, offering support for nearly all vehicle brands on the market.
The special functions developed by our company, such as key programming abilities, security code extraction, etc. can be purchased separately.
- Compatible with all diagnostic software by ABRITES
- One year free updates of all applications from the basic diagnostic suite
- One year free customer support by email
- SAE J2534 compliant driver available for our interfaces
- Compatible with many 3rd party diagnostic software
- VCI emulator which can allow AVDI to emulate different interface units (...
ABRITES hardware products are designed to help users in every automotive related task in their everyday work, or keen enthusiasts, when working on their vehicle.
In order to achieve compatibility with a wide variety of vehicle brands, we have developed additional cables and adapters for ABRITES hardware.
ZN034 is an ABRITES connectivity solution, part of our Additional Cables And Adapters range.
Transponder emulator required to complete the key learning/emergency start procedures part of the TN007 special function. You NEED to have TN007 active in order to use the emulator.
New AVDI Interface or active AMS is required to purchase this product.
AVDI cable for connection with Evinrude Marine Engines.