The ABRITES Vehicle Diagnostic Interface - AVDI is the latest generation diagnostic interface produced by ABRITES Ltd. for cars, bikes, trucks, water scooters, ATVs and water scooters. It is the basis upon which the whole ABRITES products ecosystem is founded. AVDI is incredibly versatile, offering support for nearly all vehicle brands on the market.
The special functions developed by our company, such as key programming abilities, security code extraction, etc. can be purchased separately.
- Compatible with all diagnostic software by ABRITES
- One year free updates of all applications from the basic diagnostic suite
- One year free customer support by email
- SAE J2534 compliant driver available for our interfaces
- Compatible with many 3rd party diagnostic software
- VCI emulator which can allow AVDI to emulate different interface units (like K-line interface, ELM327 interface, ..). Emulation allowing you usage of many additional 3- rd party software’s – Webasto TT, Evinrude Diagnostics, Suzuki/Yamaha Marine Diagnostics and many others.
- Compatibility with VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda/Bentley/Lamborghini ODIS
- Compatibility with Fiat EXAMINER
- Supporting external communication link with transponder programmer and IC programmer
- Compatibility with Toyota/Lexus/Scion Techstream
- Compatibility with Honda/Acura HDS
- Compatibility with Volvo VIDA
- Compatibility with DAS/Xentry - Star Diagnosis
- Compatibility with Nissan Consult III+
- Compatibility with Ford Scanner
- Compatibility with BMW - DIS over K-line and CAN bus
- Compatibility with BMW - E-Sys, INPA, EDIABAS, NCS Expert, NFS over K-line and CAN bus
- Compatibility with Rover/Jaguar IDS
- Compatibility with Subaru Select Monitor III
- Compatibility with Bombardier diagnostic software
- Compatibility with GM - Tech2Win, GDS2 and SPS diagnostic software
- Compatibility with HYUNDAI GDS
- Compatibility with KIA GDS
The ABRITES Vehicle Diagnostics Interface (AVDI) is designed in conformity with the following European Directives: 2004/108 / EC, 2006/95 / EC, 2011/65 / EU, 2012/19 / EU and meets the following safety norms: EN61010-1: 2010, EN61326-1: 2013. It has been tested in the laboratories of TÜV Rheinland and has a GS certificate, which guarantees the high quality of the product. It evolves with every new car model to answer the increasing demands of the automotive business, which makes it the best choice for professionals and advanced enthusiasts.