ABRITES ECU PROGRAMMING TOOL VERSION 5.6
In the latest version of the Abrites ECU Programming Tool, our team has extended the support for more engine control units and reached new heights in ECU-related procedures.
We are happy to announce that version 5.6 allows the following unique capabilities:
- Mercedes CRR1 - SID307, SID310 read/virtual read/program maps by OBDII
- Mercedes CRD3 (TC1793) - read/program by OBDII
- Hyundai/KIA - sim2k25x - virtual read/program maps by OBDII
We have added support for MED17.1.65, MED17.1.62, MED17.1.1., ME17.1.6 VAG ECUs by OBD. This includes Virtual Read, Maps/Program write, DFLASH read/write and PFLASH read.
We have also added support by OBD for the following BMW/Mini E diesel Series:
- EDC17C06 (TC1766)
- EDC17CP02 (TC1766)
- EDC17CP09 (TC1796)
- EDC17C41 (TC1797)
- EDC17C50 (TC1797)
- EDC17CP45 (TC1797)
This includes Virtual Read, Maps/Program write, DFLASH read/write and PFLASH read, Read\Write ISN
- Support for VAG Slave/Master ECUs is added
- Support for auto-detect for BMW E Series by OBD is now available.
The Virtual Flashes Database for all BMW/Mini E diesel and petrol Series with EDC17 is free to access if you own the EP001 license.